5-star hotels 
4-star hotels 
3-star hotels 
2-star hotels 
Prague apartments 
Prague pensions 
Prague accommodation 
Prague photogallery 
Prague live webcamera 
Czech National Bank
1 EUR = 25.535 CZK
1 GBP = 28.384 CZK
1 USD = 22.771 CZK
valid from 22.07.2019

Česky  English  Deutsch  Italiano  Español  Svenska  Nederlands 
По-русски  Slovenčina  Français  Norsk  Dansk  Português  Suomi 

City Inn



 Hybernska St. No. 13, New Town (Nove Mesto), Prague 1

Booking form - click here


Hotel is situated in a historical building from the 19th century in the heart of the city, near the main railway station.

Hotel offers accommodation in 64 rooms (single, double / twin with higher multiples possible), each equipped with an electronic security lock system, shower, WC, Satellite TV, room safe and fixed direct telephone line. A buffet-style breakfast is served in a stylish restaurant.

Services such as an exchange office, souvenir purchases and tickets are available 24 hours daily at the front office. You may use the Wi-fi internet connection in the reception free of charge for hotel guests. Wi-fi in hotel rooms costs 3 EUR/day, 7 EUR/3 days, 15 EUR/7 days. Parking is available in the garage of the nearby Hilton Old Town and Marriott hotels for a fee.


Single room (1/0)
Room with its own shower, toilet, Satellite TV and direct-dial telephone.
Double room (2/0)
Room with a double bed or with twin beds. The shower, toilet, Satellite TV and direct-dial telephone.
Triple room (3/0)
Room with three beds, private shower, toilet, Satellite TV and direct-dial telephone.

Hotel City Inn is suitable for:  The hotel is suitable for both young and the elderly. For groups of students, for individuals and for couples.


The location of the hotel is great! Near to the main train station, Prague's boulevard Wenceslas Square. The beautiful Old Town is reached by 15-min walk. Parking is available in another hotels, Marriott or Renaissance, for a fee.


Check-in:  14:00
Check-out:  12:00
Number of beds:  124

Booking form - click here


Single room (1/0)
Double room (2/0)
Triple room (3/0)

Complete pricelist, special offers and discount

Booking form - click here

Extra price list

10.00 EUR

Payment and cancelation conditions

Cancellation / change of a booking is free of charge if cancelled/changed 2 days prior to arrival day until 9 am local time. Cancellation / change of a booking less then 2 days prior to arrival day or no show - cost of the first night of your stay will be debited from your credit card. Special Cancellation conditions valid for top terms: - 20-15 days before arrival - 20% from the total price - 14-8 days before arrival - 50% from the total price - 7-3 days before arrival - 70% from total price - 2-0 days before arrival - 100% from the total price More in FAQ.

City Inn - Hotel

City Inn - double room

City Inn - Room

City Inn - Room

City Inn - Room

City Inn - Room

City Inn - triple room

City Inn - bathroom

City Inn - breakfast room

City Inn - reception

City Inn - Entrance

Czechia24 s.r.o. Athos Travel s.r.o.